Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Enlisting and other Army topics.
The Army offers many benefits for enlisting including:
- Money to further your education (tuition assistance) or pay off existing student loans.
- Opportunities to attend classes including the Concurrent Admissions Program (CONAP) and eArmyU.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI).
- 30 vacation days a year.
- Relocation assistance services.
- Money management services.
- Family advocacy services.
- Legal assistance services.
- Childcare and other child and youth services.
- Help in job placement after your tour of duty is complete.
- Retirement savings plan.
To learn more about Army benefits, visit: http://www.goarmy.com/benefits/index.jsp.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|