Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Enlisting and other Army topics.
You'll need certain documents not only for your recruiter when you first start the enlistment process, but also at various points along the way after.
Make sure you have these available to avoid a hassle:
* Birth certificate or other proof of citizenship and
date of birth.
* Valid Social Security card or two other pieces of
Social Security Identification.
* H.S. diploma or GED certificate.
* Letter or transcript documenting your midterm
from high school, if applicable.
* College transcript, if applicable, showing credits
* Parental or guardian consent form if you are under
18 years old.
* Doctor's letter if you have, or have a history of,
special medical conditions.
* Marriage certificate, if applicable.
* Divorce papers, if applicable.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|